All Workcampers (teens and adults) need to register on line as well as fill out the Workcamper Information Form and the Medical Form.
All teens and adults going to Workcamp must complete the On-Line registration on the Group Mission Trips web site. After completing the On-Line registration, digitally sign it and submit it. For Workcampers under 18, a parent must digitally sign it rather than the teenager.
Instructions for On-Line Registration:
On-Line Registration Instructions
Use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer
1. In your browser, go to
2. On the left you should see “Participant Info Form.” Click on this link
3. Enter all the information requested (name, address, etc.)
Make sure you fill out the Birth Date correctly.
4. Adults only - when it asks if you will be driving, make sure you select “Yes” and answer the related questions. (Do this regardless of whether or not you are driving your own vehicle.) If you are unsure of the vehicle type, answer Van with 6 Seats Available. We will be arranging vehicles later.
5. Check the boxes saying that you are agreeing to Group’s Liability and Release Agreement as well as the Code of Conduct. (Links to these agreements are on the web page and repeated below.)
6. Teens - If you are under 18, you must have a parent digitally sign. (If you are under 18 and sign it yourself, we’ll end up making you redo the entire form, so make sure a parent signs it.)
7. If you are over 18, digitally sign the form yourself.
8. Click the “Submit” button.
9. If you are over 18 years old by the time Workcamp starts, you'll need a background check. See Emily or Jane or Chris ASAP.
Code of Conduct Link:
Liability and Release Agreement Link:
Liability and Release Agreement
37730 St. Francis Court
Purcellville, VA 20132
In case of emergency 540-338-6440
Parish Office 540-338-6381
Office Hours - M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
(office closed 12noon - 1:15pm daily)
Religious Ed. Office 540-338-4497
RE Office Hours - M-Th 10:30am-4:30pm
GABRIEL PROJECT support for pregnant women, for new mothers or those mothers new to the area. Call 703-841-3810 or visit the website at www.arlingtondiocese.org/familylife/gabriel.aspx. 866-444-3553 www.helpfor prenantwomen.org
PROJECT RACHEL is a post-abortion healing ministry open to anyone who seeks healing afer abortion. Project Rachel 888-456-HOPE www.helpafterabortion.org